Powered by Blogger.

Information Technology: How can an IT department best meet the demands of a real estate company?

Blog 22: Senior Project Reflection

Thursday, May 22, 2014

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
  • I am most proud of completing my presentation and of the powerpoint presentation as I felt it was effective at being a visual for the information being taught.
(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?
  • P
b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?
  •  P
(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
  • What worked for me was my Independent components, my mentorship hours and my presentation.
(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
  • I would have included more information into my presentation in order to have gone past the time requirement.
(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.
  • Senior Project has been helpful in showing me what it's like to put almost a year full worth of effort, from mentorship and research, into a project and to be able to present that to an entire class in a final presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mentorship

Topic: Information Technology

Mentor
Maria Tarozzi (626) 260-107(four)