Powered by Blogger.

Information Technology: How can an IT department best meet the demands of a real estate company?

Blog 21: Mentorship

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Literal
Log of specific hours with a total and a description of your duties
Contact Name and Mentorship Place
  • Maria Tarozzi, Jeved Management
Interpretive
What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
  • I would have to say the most important thing I've gained from my mentorship experience is the work experience that it has given me. It's something that could be included on my resume and it has given me a sample of what this particular line of work would be like. There is also the possibility that my part time job will become a larger part of my life as an independent contractor for IT as my mentor Maria has resigned from Jeved Management for personal reasons.
Applied
How has what you’ve done helped you to answer your EQ?  Please explain.
  • Mentorship has helped me to answer my EQ through the work I've done with CRMs at Jeved. It allowed me to actually try to see if my answer 1 had an impact in a real life business and it did. It also showed that the research I had done contributed to actually helping a business become more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mentorship

Topic: Information Technology

Mentor
Maria Tarozzi (626) 260-107(four)