Powered by Blogger.

Information Technology: How can an IT department best meet the demands of a real estate company?

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Coals

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Topic: Information Technology

ESLRs

Effective iPoly Citizen

In order to show that I'm an effective iPoly Citizen, I will to volunteer in the school office or in committees. As well as contribute to clubs that need assistance with technology, such as the Drama club/elective. Other than volunteering, I will treat students equally, including the 9th, 10th & 11th graders, and promote positive attitude among my peers. I will help others in classes so that we can all understand the subjects being taught.

Effective Learner

An effective iPoly Learner takes it upon themselves to learn, and so this year I plan to actually take notes/study when I need to, along with learning more about topics I'm interesting in at home, such as Physics. I will try to be more attentive in class than in the past. I will take what I learn in classes and incorporate it into my personal projects, such as using the physics I learned to make a computer game that requires such calculations.

Effective User of Technology

I will use technology to assist in my learning, through online learning sites like Khan Academy. I plan to use technology to document every part of my senior project. Along with using technology, I will use technology as the fundamental basis of my senior project, as robotics is technology. I will use technology to effectively share any helpful information about school online, and share my projects/school work online for colleges to see.

Effective Communicator

I will pay attention in class, and listen to presenters respectfully. I will add to any class discussion that is lacking in discussion or is in need of more input. I will communicate my ideas if they are needed during a group activity. I will communicate with my peers and/or teachers if I need any help or clarification in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mentorship

Topic: Information Technology

Mentor
Maria Tarozzi (626) 260-107(four)