Powered by Blogger.

Information Technology: How can an IT department best meet the demands of a real estate company?

Blog 4: Interview Preperation

Thursday, August 29, 2013

1. Who do you plan to interview? Why?

I plan to interview Ed Tessier for interview 1.

Interview 1 seems to be focused on finding other people in the field and resources that can help you out, and I feel that Ed Tessier can help with that as he has many connections in local & non-local businesses that he can help me find mentors in. Ed also has the perspective of knowing about IT and is considered an "end user" as well, giving him the ability to find what would be best from a front-end and back-end perspective (User & Geek Vision).

Networking, networking, networking.

2. You have to ask 5 questions. What additional questions do you plan to ask?

Are there any IT guys/gals that you know that I could shadow/mentor (other than at Jeved Management)?

Does the Fox Theatre/Glass House have an IT guy/gal?

Who can you refer me to someone who can refer me to someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mentorship

Topic: Information Technology

Mentor
Maria Tarozzi (626) 260-107(four)