Powered by Blogger.

Information Technology: How can an IT department best meet the demands of a real estate company?

Summer Mentorship Component

Sunday, August 18, 2013


1. Mentorship Log
2. Ed Tessier (909) 994 - 590(zero)     *Web crawler prevention.   
3. Questions were raised because of the 10 hours of experience?
  • Would the day to day job in IT be about the same as what I have done so far?
  • What are some of the companies that I would be able to get a job in?
  • Where can I find a robotics mentor?
  • Why can't there be an easier way to setup online services on Google Apps?
4. What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
I'd have to say that the most important thing I gained from this experience is what it's like being in a real life work environment. And it shows me what it may be like in other jobs.
Applied
   
5. How did what you did help you choose a topic?
I feel that this experience is making me reconsider my topic, Information Technology,  as I'm not completely enjoying it. There isn't as much challenge and critical thinking that I would like, and at times it feels like it's just a complaint department or just a consultant. After doing this mentorship I have started searching for mentors in the field of robotics, as I feel it will be a more interesting topic that satisfies my need for a challenge and technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mentorship

Topic: Information Technology

Mentor
Maria Tarozzi (626) 260-107(four)